Scott Amyx Speaking on Smart Cities in Dubai, UAE
The World Economic Forum declared that this era is the “4th Industrial Revolution – the era of artificial intelligence and machine-to-machine communication. Everything is getting automated: from driverless cars, to smart homes, artificially intelligent city grids, 3D printed architecture and integrated bots that help us make sense of it all. The Smart City market is expected to reach $1.5 trillion by 2020. Outside the US, Dubai and China have already announced their plans to incorporate driverless cars, while smart power grids and open data are on public agendas worldwide. This panels hosts government leaders and experts to talk about the building blocks, best practices and challenges in developing a smart city, and the opportunities this will create for businesses and entrepreneurs.
- Abdulla Ali Al Madani, Chief Executive Officer, Corporate Technology Support Services, Roads & Transport Authority, Dubai Government @RTA_Dubai
- Scott Amyx, Chief Executive Officer, Amyx+ @AmyxIoT
- Charbel Aoun, Chief Sales & Strategy Officer, Enevo Inc. @CJAoun
- Assem Hijazi, VP ICT & Smart City Division, Al Ahli Holding Group
- Moderator: Ziad Matar, Head of Strategic Business Development, Qualcomm