Internet of Things World Webinar: IoT’s Next Generation: Where Artificial Intelligence & Analytics Meet
- Scott Amyx, Founder & CEO, Amyx+
- Nancy Ross, Leader — Internet of Things Line of Business, MITRE
- Sam Bhattarai, Office of the CTO, Toshiba
Moderator: Jeremy Coward, Community Manager, IoT World News
Webinar Date: Thursday, April 20, 2017
Webinar Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
2017 has seen the size, scope and awareness of the internet of things continue to grow at considerable pace.
And while some are still hastily stitching together their first attempts at an IoT strategy, the market leaders are already planning for IoT’s next step — where artificial intelligence and data analytics meet to provide a new frontier of insights and opportunities.
Our panel of experts, selected from the Internet of Things World 2017 speaker line-up, will share their views on how enterprises and industries will be leveraging the next generation of IoT capabilities — spanning machine learning, predictive analytics and more — and what the outcomes will be.
The expertise of our speakers spans both the private and public sector, and the implications of IoT, analytics and AI for both enterprise and government will be covered.
Webinar attendees will discover:
- What businesses & industries can expect to gain from advances in IoT, AI & analytics
- Existing use cases for the application of AI & analytics in IoT across verticals
- What your business should be doing now in order to access these capabilities & benefits
- The U.S. Federal Government’s latest findings on AI & Machine Learning, & how they’re likely to put these technologies to use
- How Quantum Computing will give IoT an unprecedented leap, what breakthroughs are anticipated here & the implications for AI & analytics
- How the integration of AI will take industrial productivity to the next level
- All webinar attendees are entitled to a 15% discount to attend Internet of Things World 2017 in Santa Clara this May. Just use VIP code WORLD15 as you check out on the event website
Originally published on IoT World News on April 19, 2017. Author IoT World News.